15 Great Vegetables for Growing A Cool Weather Garden: Discount Package
Cool weather crops thrive in 40-50 degree nights and 60-70 degree days. They can take a light frost and even freeze. Here are 15 varieties of greens and vegetables that you can grow in the cool weather. You can plant and even seed start them outdoors when it is cold!
It many areas you can grow your cool weather crops in the spring and fall. You get 15 packs of cool weather loving greens and vegetables. They are the same seeds and quantity as found in the single seed packages on my shop but at a great discount.
You get a packet of each of the following seeds:
- Beet Seeds: Bull's Blood
- Bok Choy Seeds: White Stem
- Chard Seeds: Ruby Red
- Endive Seeds: Broadleaf Batavian
- Kale Seeds: Blue Curled Scotch
- Kale Seeds: Red Russian
- Kohlrabi Seeds: Purple Vienna
- Lettuce Seeds: Grand Rapids TBR
- Lettuce Seeds: Red Romaine
- Lettuce Seeds: Royal Oakleaf
- Peas Seeds: Oregon Sugar Pod II
- Radish Seeds: German Giant
- Radish Seeds: Purple Plum
- Spinach Seeds: Bloomsdale Long Standing
- Turnip Seeds: Seven Top
For planting instructions I direct everyone to the Farmer's Almanac. They are clear and concise and cover all care needs. You can find a link under the Blog & Video tab.
I am only shipping items to the USA, Australia, Canada,United Kingdom and India at this time. Shipping is only $2.75 for all orders over $40.00 in the USA.
International shipping rates apply to all orders outside the USA. There is no discount shipping offer for International orders. I can not be responsible for lost International orders, please select tracking. Sorry.