5 Large Tomato Varieties for Those 1,2 & 3+ Pounders: Discount Package
Here are 5 of my favorite tomato varieties that produce 1, 2 & 3 pound tomatoes. Sometimes a bit more or less, depending on how you prune and grow them. But no matter how you tend to your plants, these varieties will produce large great tasting tomatoes. It is a mix of red, pink and bi-colored fruits. Good Luck!
You get a packet of each of the following seeds:
- Tomato Seeds: Delicious 1,2 & 3 Pounds - Record 7.75 Pounds
- Tomato Seeds: German Johnson 12 Ounces to 1.5 Pounds
- Tomato Seeds: Giant Belgium Averages 2 Pounds & Up to 5 Pounds
- Tomato Seeds: Mortgage Lifter 1, 2 & 3 Pounds
- Tomato Seeds: Old German 1, 2 & 3 Pounds
For planting instructions I direct everyone to the Farmer's Almanac. They are clear and concise and cover all care needs. You can find a link under the Blog & Video tab.
I am only shipping items to the USA, Australia, Canada, England and India at this time. Use the Codes found above the Check-Out Cart symbol for Discounts to save up to 15%.
International shipping rates apply to all orders outside the USA. I can not be responsible for lost International orders, please select tracking. Sorry.